Friday, April 2, 2010

Follow Friday - Everything's Relative

My Follow Friday entry this week is Everything's Relative - Researching Your Family History. Cindy's blog was one of the first I began following after I found We Tree and started my own genealogy blog. Her blog is what mine wants to be when it grows up!

Her Saturday Shout Out posts have introduced me to new blogs to subscribe to and are also a great way to thank those who leave comments on her blog at the same time!


Her posts on You Never Know Who You Might Meet At The Flea Market have me on the edge of my seat waiting for the next update....does Cindy discover that she is really related to the flea market vendor.....is she able to locate the families of the little girls in the photos.....to read the ending of this saga you must subscribe to Cindy's Blog!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this one!


    Bill ;-)

    http://drbilltellsancestorstories.blogspot.com/
    Author of "Back to the Homeplace"
    http://thehomeplaceseries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa thanks so much for your kind mention this week! I really do appreciate it. Unfortunately I've been wrapped up with Easter and Spring Break has Sprung in my home. I hope I can get somewhere this week with the photos and my new friend Dave from the Flea Market... stay tuned! Thanks again! -cindy

    ReplyDelete