Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - What Are They Searching For?

Randy Seaver of Genea-Musings using gives us another "Saturday Night Genealogy Fun" challenge. This week's challenge is :

1) Go to your Blog Statistics website (e.g., StatCounter, Google Analytics, etc.) and find the page for "Keyword Searches" done on your blog.

2) Tell us some of the funniest or most interesting keyword searches and your reaction to them. Write your own blog post or put them in a comment to this post, or in a comment or status on Facebook.
I only had one really weird keyword search:

Graveyard superstitions in England - I'm assuming they were sent to my post on August 20, 2010 - Cemetery Superstitions.  Hope they found what they were looking for!

I'm excited to see the keyword search 69th Indiana Infantry!  I'd love to connect with others who  are interested in the boys from the 69th.  Sure wish they would have contacted me or left a comment......

Thank you to Randy for suggesting this fun challenge! I've never visited this part of my blog before, in fact, I had to really search around to find the Keyword Searches. This is definitely an area I will be keeping an eye on!

No comments:

Post a Comment