Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thrifty Thursday - GeneaWebinars

As I discussed in my last Thrifty Thursday post, I take advantage of as many FREE educational opportunities as I can as a way to stretch my genealogy dollars.

One of my favorite sites to visit is GeneaWebinars.  Created by Pat Richley-Erickson otherwise known as Ol' Myrt of Dear Myrtle Genealogy Blog, the site was designed as one space to organize all the genealogy webinars on the internet.  It's a one stop shop for those of us looking to further our genealogy education from the comfort of our home and/or those of us watching our budgets.

The calendar on this site lists tons of webinars available and marks those that are FREE!  For example, on the January 2012 calendar, 10 webinars are listed.  Everything from "How to Make Money from your Genealogy Blog" to "Kentucky Genealogy Crash Course".

To make sure you don't miss any upcoming Webinars be sure to click the + Google Calendar button on the lower right corner of the GeneaWebinars calendar and this will add the webinars to your personal Google Calendar!

Thrifty and organized!  That's a double win!

No comments:

Post a Comment