Tuesday, May 1, 2012

NGS - The Countdown Begins!


The excitement builds!

One week from today me and three of my closest genealogy buddies will head south to Cincinnati for 4 nights and 4 days of genealogy bliss!  I've downloaded the NGS app, filled my calendar and to do list and packed in my head many times over....I'm ready!

I'm looking forward to blogging about my experience as a first time national conference attendee.  I think my perspective may be different than other conference bloggers and seasoned attendees.  Everything will be new and exciting to me!

Let the countdown begin!


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait! Call me if you need directions. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa- My lesson plans have been written but my genealogy files relating to my Cincinnati connections are not as organized as I hoped - so what's new? I haven't even thought about packing. I did download the app to my iPod Touch but I have not looked at the syllabus. The warnings about how large the file was has stopped me, and you can't just download the classes that interest you. It would be so nice to compare conflicting presentations before we get there.

    ReplyDelete