This is a special genealogy conference you won't want to miss!
It's getting closer! The 2013 FGS conference takes place in Fort Wayne, Indiana on with pre-conference activities on and a Farewell Brunch on . Fort Wayne is the home of the renowned Genealogy Center which is giving us generous extended research hours during the conference.
- Of course, you may still register online or by regular mail for the FGS 2013 Conference in Fort Wayne!
- Register soon so that in early August you gain access to the online conference syllabus with an expanded subject index.
- We tweaked room arrangements and have ample room for more people to sign up for the luncheons that take place each day.
- Rooms are available at the two added hotels. They will run periodic shuttles to the Grand Wayne Convention Center. Fort Wayne has thousands of hotel rooms so there is space for all of us.
- Ample parking is available near the convention center.
- Don't forget about the wonderful quilt that will be awarded during the evening festivities at the Allen County Public Library. That's an evening to benefit the War of 1812 Preserve the Pensions Project with lots of fun activities. A dessert buffet will be sponsored by FamilySearch. If you have registered for that evening, you get access to the Genealogy Center from till !
- The conference website: https://www.
- FGS Conference News Blog: http://www.
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.
- Twitter: @FGSconference, #FGS2013
Conference Co-chairs, Paula Stuart-Warren and Dawne Slater-Putt