Monday, March 14, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award


I'm sending a huge thank you to Ros over at GenWestUK for bestowing me with the One Lovely Blog Award!  I'm honored and happy to pass it along! 

The rules of acceptance are :

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and their blog link.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

The blogs I have chosen are lovely in so many ways!  I hope you visit each one!

2,    Images Past
5.    2338 W. Washington Boulevard - While this blog is not new to me it is certainly one of the Loveliest!
8.    Pollyblog

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award Lisa - much appreciated! :-)

    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa - Thank you for the award and kind words. I hope you don't mind that I modified it a bit to fit me. You know that your blog is what inspired me to start blogging, and you just keep getting better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Lisa - and apologies for taking so long to accept. Life gets in the way sometimes :-) Jo

    ReplyDelete