And don't forget, if you have already registered for the conference, you still have time to get your tickets to the conference "extras."
Only attendees who preregister for the conference can:
- Access the conference syllabus online prior to the conference.
- Guarantee a spot in the "extra" conference events (on-site tickets may be available to events if they have not sold out):
- 10 luncheons over the 4 conference days.
- 5 workshops over 3 days. There is still room in the Researching African Americans in University Libraries workshop. We have also added extra spaces and still have a few seats left Researching Midwestern American Indians and Using Griffith’s Valuation to Identify Your Ancestors' Origins. The other workshops are sold out.
- FGS Opening Social on
- Night at ACPL on with all proceeds going to the Preserve the Pensions Fund!
- Farewell Brunch with lots of door prizes.
- Register for a FREE genealogy consultation on https://www.fgsconference.org/
activities/ for details.
. You must sign up for a consultation in advance. See
You can also purchase extra tickets (except for workshops) for your non-genealogy spouses or friends who traveled with you to the conference.
I hope to see everyone in Fort Wayne!